Like you, I know Redondo Beach is an incredible place to live, work and raise a family. As a long-time resident and mother of three children in our school district, accomplished business professional and dedicated community volunteer, I have a personal stake in preserving our quality of life.
I understand the value of listening, responding promptly, finding compromise and leading with integrity.
I will continue to serve YOU and use my experience and passion for our City to:
- Ensure Police and Fire have the resources to safeguard our families and businesses
- Create responsible zoning and growth
- Prioritize traffic improvements and parking conditions
- Repair streets and upgrade city infrastructure
- Enhance our excellent quality of life for schools, youth and seniors
- Address our growing homeless issues
- Promote Economic Development
- Maintain a balanced budget and transparent government
I am confident that under my solution-oriented leadership, Redondo Beach will prosper and neighbors will be inspired to work together towards a common goal – ensuring Redondo Beach remains an amazing place for generations to come.
District 1 residents deserve a civil, responsible and experienced advocate to continue addressing shared public safety concerns, establish balanced growth guidelines and properly focus resources towards our infrastructure, quality of life and future economic prosperity.
Please join Mayor Aspel, former Mayor Mike Gin, and the Police and Fire Associations and vote Martha Barbee for City Council