Like you, I know Redondo Beach is an incredible place to live, work and raise a family. As a long-time resident and mother of three children in our school district, accomplished business professional and dedicated community volunteer, I have a personal stake in preserving our quality of life.
I understand the value of listening, responding promptly, finding compromise and leading with integrity from my service on the Board of the Thirty-Third District PTA, my years as a Redondo Beach Historical Commissioner and as your current City Councilwoman.
I will continue to serve YOU and use my experience and passion for our City to:
- Safeguard residents, families and businesses
- Prioritize infrastructure maintenance, improvements, and traffic concerns
- Ensure city government remains transparent, accessible and accountable
- Promote smart growth, sustainable jobs and economic development
- Enhance our excellent quality of life for schools, youth and seniors.
I am confident that under my solution-oriented leadership, Redondo Beach will prosper and neighbors will be inspired to work together towards a common goal – ensuring Redondo Beach remains an amazing place for generations to come.
Please join Mayor Aspel, former Mayor Mike Gin, and the Police and Fire Associations and vote Martha Barbee for City Council